Sunday, June 19, 2011

Woman of Modified: Percy R.M.W.O.M

HOMESTATE CHAPTER: California

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
I have 12 total.

TURN ONS?
Piercings, especially tongue piercings. Tattoos are sooo sexy as well. strong and cut. I'm not into skinny guys. Also I'm a romantic. I love someone who will romance me, sweet talk me, then blow my mind in the sheets. I like tight jeans and flannel. Dirt bike? Even better.

TURN OFFS?
Flip flops! sandals on men are horrific, please keep your feet to yourself. Burping and farting in my space it disgusting. Girly men. Butch girls. Smoking is a NO,stinky breath, blehhh.

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
I've always been different. Thats just who I am. Being in a community off women not afraid to be themselves is a incredible experience. Over time the women are becoming family to me. I feel at home and like I belong. This is a place where I can spill my guts, naughty, good, bad, everything. I don't feel judged or looked down on.

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I'm honest. I have a filter, but I forget to use it sometimes. I'm really opinionated and I'll speak my mind. It's a curse and a blessing. I'm not a poser. I dont pretend to be anything other then my true self. I'm a proud proud mommy of my one year old son. He is my life and my heart. I'm one bad ass mother bear.

WHERE CAN WE SEE MORE OF YOU?
Face book
youtube
modeling site

No comments:

Post a Comment