Thursday, June 9, 2011

Woman of Modified: Nicole D R.M.W.O.M

NICKNAMES: Beepbeep, Nikki

HOMESTATE CHAPTER: Massachusetts

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
I have 14 including 6 piercings including lip, tongue, nose, lobes guaged to zero, left ear cartilidge, and surface anchor on nape of neck. 8 tattoos including frog prince in cleavage, musical heart on right wrist, reunited heart on right forearm, skooby paw print on left wrist, wt on inside right ankle, and the starting of my leg piece which has three parts so far: treble clef, star with note wrapped around it, and another music note.

TURN ONS?
Personality, sense of humor, pain (just not too much), kissing, and eyes!!!

TURN OFFS?
Liars, cheaters, and assholes.

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
I was already confident about myself, but this gives me a chance to be more open about it. I love being a bigger chick that can still flaunt her stuff, without having to be skanky in the process.

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I get along with everyone and I'm always happy!!!

WHERE CAN WE SEE MORE OF YOU?
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment