Friday, May 27, 2011

Woman of Modified: Serenity "Serena" R.M.W.O.M

HOME STATE CHAPTER: California

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
I love piercings and switch them out all the time! I currently have 5 on my body and 7 in my ears, but I'm pretty sure I've had almost everything pierced in the past. Currently I only have 8 tattoos, but once I'm done with school and have more money to spend on my self, I plan on having two full sleeves, both thighs and a back piece done. I totally have everything already planned out too!

TURN ONS?
Might sound cliche, but I love a boy with big plugs and neck tattoos.. mmmm. AND a sense of humor! If you're too cool for my nerd over load, then you're out.

TURN OFFS?
Flakes and liars. I'm not one to hold a grudge, but if you lie to me there's a good chance you won't win my trust back.

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
Being different. And no matter how many weird looks I get, how many people call me "vampire" or laugh at me, I know I'm probably the cutest girl in the room and those people are just insecure and scared to stand out in a croud.

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?WHERE CAN WE SEE MORE OF YOU?
Right now just my facebook page since I can't really post every photographer who's ever done a shoot with me in the past 5 years. But maybe soon I'll have a official site, just wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment