Friday, May 27, 2011

Woman of Modified: Gem "Deadzie" R.M.W.O.M

HOMESTATE CHAPTER : Colorado

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
Tattoos:
Pumpkin w/ batwings sitting on Spiderweb with
Halloween candy- Chest
Grimm with shamrocks - Collarbone
Panther -wrap around right breast
Spider webs- Right and left breast
Misfits My Little Pony - Right top wrist
Skull with flower- Right top forearm
Zombie sewn with roses - Right under forearm
Life & Death - Right under wrist
Daddys Lil Defect Teddy bear- Right upper arm
Mommys Lil Monster skull - Left upper arm
Halo Skull - Left inner elbow
4 skull faces - upper left arm and shoulder
Zombie girl - left under forearm
Creepy Capricorn - Left top back forearm
Light & Dark - Left under wrist
Cartoon tiger - Right hip
Chinese symbol "evil"- right hip
Eye of Ra - Left hip
Koi fish - Left foot
Jack skellington- Right shoulder
Zero - Middle of spine
Sally - Left shoulder
Gargoyles - Right and left shoulder blade
Tribal wings - Middle of back
Tribal dragon - Left lower back/ribs and stomach
Black and blue bat with tongue hanging out- Right and left front shoulder

Piercings:
3 vertical on each eyebrow (6)
Setpum (0g)
3 upper lip
3 lower lip
1 straight through lip
2 vertical tongue
2 horizontal tongue
Ears 1"
2 Surface on collarbone

TURN ONS?
Men with tattoos lol, I am a major eye person a man with goregous eyes will always catch my attention. I am also a hopeless Romantic so romance is a major turn on.

TURN OFFS?
Jealousy is a big one!

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
Because I love the fact I get to be me! I get to have wonderful, beautiful sisters that are just like me, and even though we may live miles apart we are all there for eachother like a family and I love each and every one of them!

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I am a mama of a WONDERFUL little boy named Grimm and I have done it all on my own! Being a mother means more to me than anything in this world!

WHERE CAN WE SEE MORE OF YOU? LINKS:


2 comments:

  1. Look at you Gemi, moving up in the world. Im so happy you got here, and the fact i know ya in person. ^_^
    -Syd

    ReplyDelete